Community members are welcomed at each of Commonwealth University Libraries' four locations. The borrowing guidelines for community members are as follows:
Community Members and guests:
- Must provide a community card (issued by the library)
- Community cards can be requested at your local library
- Valid Photo ID( with a current address) must be presented when applying to receive a community card.
- Community members are allowed to check out books, DVDs, VHSs, and CDs. Please view the library's Borrowing & Circulation page for more information.
Guests' Use of Computers
- Community members may use the library's computers and university network. We have created a secure login procedure for our guests to ensure the network security of both the students and the community.
- Please contact your local campus library for more information regarding guest computer use.